Celebration On Water and Spirit of the Nation dedicated to making your event truly memorable.
Whatever your occasion, we will endeavor to design a menu that combines the best cooking and traditions; featuring quality ingredients and the freshest of local products.
- A deposit must be paid, along with the signed contract to secure and confirm your space. Full pre-payment of food and beverage charges, as estimated by the catering department, is due 30 days prior to the scheduled event date. Any additional charges incurred must be paid within 7 days after the event.
- A 15% service charge will apply to all food and beverage charges. A 12% HST charge will apply to food, beverage, service, audio visual and any other charges that are not exempt by law.
- Additional labor charges may apply to events held on statutory holidays.
- Menu and wine selection must be made two weeks prior to your event.
- Refreshment services may not be catered by anyone other than Celebration On Water, unless written authorization has been given by the Director of Events.
- A guarantee number of persons attending your function are required 7 business days prior to the event date. It is the responsibility of the client to advise of the final number to the catering department. If a final number is not advised in advance the last number given to the catering department or the actual number attending, whichever is greater will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 90 days notice in writing for all cancellations which can be sent via email to email@example.com or faxed to 604-980-0371.
More than 6 months: 100% of venue rental, no food and beverage charges.
3 months to 6 months: 100% of venue rental, 50% food and beverage charges.
3 months or less: 100% of venue rental, 100% food and beverage charges.